and energy efficiency performance
It is suitable for ICT equipment, heat exchangers, large-scale energy storage systems, PV inverters, air curtains, fan filter units, refrigeration units, and fuel cells.
The San Ace C221 has the PWM control function, designed for controlling the rotational speed of the fan from the device side.
1. High Airflow and Static Pressure
• Maximum airflow: 21 m3/min*2
• Maximum static pressure: 760 Pa*2
• High cooling performance even in equipment with high system impedance
2. Low Noise and Energy Efficiency
• Sound pressure level: 71 dB(A)*3
• Power consumption: 76.8 W*3
• Maintains high airflow and static pressure while limiting noise and power consumption.