SANYO DENKI Releases ø136 mm × 28 mm Reversible Flow Fan
Blows air in both directions, reduces the required number of fans
SANYO DENKI CO., LTD. has developed and launched the San Ace 136RF ø136 mm × 28 mm Reversible Flow Fan that can blow air in both directions.
This is the company’s first product that blows air in both directions.
- Reduces the required number of fans
- Multiple fans are usually needed to blow air in both directions to ventilate houses, beverage vending machines, food display cases, and printers.
- Wind direction of the fan can be switched so fewer fans are required.
- Reduces equipment costs and saves space.
- Rotational speed is controlled using an external PWM signal to deliver an appropriate rotational speed, reducing noise and saving energy.
- Same cooling performance in both directions
- Has approximately the same airflow and static pressure in both blowing directions, so it is easy to control performance.