SANYO DENKI has developed and launched the San Ace 140L 9LG type 140 × 140 × 51 mm Long
Life Fan. This fan features the longest service life as well as the highest airflow and static pressure in
It is suitable for cooling communications equipment, industrial inverters, fuel cells, digital signage,
and the like.
This fan also comes standardly equipped with the PWM control function to externally control the fan
1. Long Service Life
This fan achieves an expected life as long as 180,000 hours, which is 3 times that of our current
long life model(2).
2. High Airflow and High Static Pressure
It also delivers a maximum airflow 318 CFM and maximum static pressure of 2.63 inH20(3)
Compared with the current model(2), the maximum airflow has been increased to 1.1 times and
maximum static pressure has been increased to 2.7 times.
3. High Energy Efficiency and Low Noise
Power consumption has been reduced by 35%(4) compared with the current model(2).
The PWM control function enables the external control of fan speed, contributing to the lower noise
and higher energy efficiency of devices.
(1) Based on our own research as of January 10, 2018, among equally-sized axial DC fans on the market.
(2) Current model: San Ace 140L 9LB type 140 × 140 × 51 mm Long Life Fan (model no. 9LB14□□S501).
(3) The values are for 9LG14□□P5G001 models, where □’s are wildcard characters.
(4) The values are for 9LG14□□P5S001 models, where □’s are wildcard characters.