SANYO DENKI has developed and released the San Ace 175W 9W2T type ø175 × 69 mm Splash
Proof Centrifugal Fan.
Among equally sized centrifugal fans with IP56 water protection, this fan features the highest airflow
and static pressure in the industry.(1)
It is suitable for outdoor networking/telecom equipment, PV inverters, commercial refrigerators, air
conditioning equipment, and dust collectors.
It also comes equipped with the PWM control function to externally control the fan speed.
1. High Airflow and High Static Pressure
This fan delivers a maximum airflow of 611 CFM and a maximum static pressure of 4.42 inchH2O.
Compared with the current model(2), the maximum airflow and maximum static pressure have increased to
approximately 1.9 times and 3 times, respectively.
2. Water and Dust Resistance
Its IP56-rated(3) water and dust protection ensures stable fan operation even in harsh environments.
3. High Energy Efficiency and Low Noise
The PWM control function enables the external control of fan speed, contributing to lowering noise and
improving energy efficiency of devices.
(1) Based on our own research as of August 8, 2018, among equally-sized industrial waterproof centrifugal fans on the market.
(2) Current model: San Ace 175W 9W1T type ø175 × 69 mm Splash Proof Centrifugal Fan (model no.: 9W1TG48P0H61).
(3) The degree of protection (IP code) is defined by IEC 60529 (International Electrotechnical Commission).
Protection against a level of dust that could hinder operation or impair safety
Protection against powerful water jets