SANYO DENKI has developed and launched the San Ace 140W 9WL type 140 × 140 × 51 mm
Splash Proof Fan. This fan features the longest service life as well as the highest airflow and static
pressure in the industry.(1)
It is suitable for cooling communications equipment, solar inverters, rapid EV charging stations, digital
signage, and the like.
This fan also comes standardly equipped with the PWM control function to externally control the fan
This is the industry’s first IP68-rated splash proof fan in this size.(1)
1. Long Service Life
This fan achieves an expected life as long as 100,000 hours, which is 1.7 times that of our current
long life model(2).
2. High Airflow and High Static Pressure
This fan delivers a maximum airflow of 318 CFM and maximum static pressure of 2.63 inH20.(3)
Compared with the current model(2), the maximum airflow has been increased to 1.1 times and
maximum static pressure has been increased to 2.7 times.
3. Water and Dust Resistance
Superior IP68-rated(4) water and dust protection ensures stable fan operation even in harsh
4. High Energy Efficiency and Low Noise
Power consumption has been reduced by 35%(5) compared with the current model(2).
The PWM control function enables the external control of fan speed, contributing to the lower noise
and higher energy efficiency of devices.
(1) Based on our own research as of January 10, 2018, among equally-sized axial DC fans on the market.
(2) Current model: San Ace 140W 9WB type 140 × 140 × 51 mm Splash Proof Fan (model no. 9WB14□□S501). (3) The values are for 9WL14□□P5G001 models, where □’s are wildcard characters.
(4) Based on the testing method standardized by International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) in IEC 60529.
(5) The values are for 9WL14□□P5S001 models, where □’s are wildcard characters