SANYO DENKI has developed and launched the San Ace 36 9HV type 36 × 36 × 28 mm High Static
Pressure Fan that features a compact design and the highest static pressure and airflow in the
This fan is suitable for cooling 1U servers, 1U switching power supplies, optical transmission
equipment, and other devices with high component density.
It also comes with the PWM control function to externally control the fan speed.
1. High Static Pressure and High Airflow
This fan delivers a maximum static pressure of 5.62 inchH2O and a maximum airflow of 25.4
Compared with the current model,(2) the maximum static pressure has increased by 1.67 times
and maximum airflow has increased by 1.04 times.
This fan provides the same cooling performance as our conventional 40 × 40 mm fans.(3)
The reduced fan size enables enhanced design flexibility.
3. High Energy Efficiency and Low Noise
The PWM control function enables the external control of fan speed, contributing to lowering
noise and improving energy efficiency of devices.
(1) Based on our own research as of December 13, 2018, conducted among equally-sized axial DC fans on the market.
(2) Current model: San Ace 36 9GX type 36 × 36 × 28 mm (9GX3612P3K001).
(3) Conventional fans: 40 × 40 × 28 mm San Ace 40 9HV type (9HV0412P3K001) and 9GAX type (9GAX0412P3S001).